,

What the What?

If you're reading this, that means I have officially finished this semester of nursing school and God-willing, only have ONE MORE SEMESTER LEFT!

Y'all, I cannot express how excited I am to be done. 
The semester has been the most stressful of them all, but thankfully it has flown by so much faster than expected. 

All of the late nights studying, early mornings spent driving to clinical and weekends dedicated to my boyfriend (Hey MedSurg Book, love you) are paying off and I am ecstatic.

Next semester, aka the semester in which I graduate, I have practicum and just a few classes and then your girl will be walking dancing across that stage for her BSN.

Anywho.
Have a great weekend, I'll be sure when celebrating the end of finals tonight to take a shot for y'all

;)
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It is so exciting to be so close to the end!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!