,

Weekend Round Up: Birthday Girl

This weekend was TOO much fun!
Many of you may or may not know how old I am.
You may speculate that I am 23, 24…
Well, you're wrong. I just rang in my 21st birthday yesterday!

For my birthday, some of my good friends came into town to celebrate in good ol' Athens. Next weekend, I'll be in Atlanta so you'll see all of those pictures too. Note, this is a slightly picture heavy post. Sorry not sorry.



Sissy gave me a g/c to Anthro!

First real drink I made
Truth or Dare/Drunk Jenga. Try it.

Take a shot with a DJ (and a picture)


More pictures to come.. I'm just waiting on them to come to me! What did you do this weekend?

Sami's Shenanigans
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog thru weekend shenanigans...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy it!!!Btw, I love that giraffe...they're my favorite animal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun birthday! Love the background that you currently have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!