,

5 Randoms

1. I don't get dressed if I don't have to leave the house. In fact, I change into sweatpants and a giant t-shirt as soon as I walk in my door.

2. Moosetracks ice cream. I shouldn't even HAVE to elaborate on how amazing this flavor is or how to be my friend you need to know that this is my favorite flavor (in addition to my deep love for giraffes and Trolli Sour Gummy Worms).

3. I REFUSE touch my thermostat until 8 or 9 PM. So it's either bundle up or take it all off because I'm trying to save as much moolah as possible over here. Oh and don't ever touch my thermostat.

4. Nursing school is literally the hardest, most time consuming, and only thing going on in my life right now. But everyday I love it a little more and it continues to get more interesting. I learned how to draw up and give meds last week!

5. My friend Dakota's Bridal Shower was this past Sunday and it was a lot of fun! Y'all may or may not remember, but I'm a bridesmaid in her June wedding, so I helped plan a little bit of it. The only thing I will say is that it was homecoming this past weekend so getting a bunch of the girls together Sunday after a crazy weekend wasn't the easiest thing to do. 

Below are some pictures of homecoming via other people's phones because I didn't take any pictures this weekend. Soooo you'll have to wait to get the shower pictures and the good homecoming pictures lol









Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!