,

Friday's Fab Five

I absolutely cannot believe that it is already November!
I am almost done with my first semester of nursing school and my birthday is just 24 days ways! To bring in this new month, I'm going to share five things I am loving on this dreary Friday.

One
Via


I truly love (and count on) a good pair of boots and a scarf to pull an outfit together. As a nursing student, I'm only in class 2 or 3 days each week and I wear scrubs every other day of the week, so my fashion sense has been slacking. Because fall is my FAVORITE season (not sweating and melting around campus nor am I shivering and bundled to my eyelids), I finally have a reason to get decently dressed up for class. 


Two

Via
Homemade white bean chili. 
Y'all, this is seriously TO DIE FOR. I made it a few weeks ago and it made so much, that I ended up freezing over half. With how bipolar the weather has been here in the good ol' state of Georgia, it was nice to whip this out when the temperatures dropped last week.


Three


Did I ever tell y'all that I LOVE football? No? Oh. Well I do. And I especially love Georgia/Florida weekend. Before I entered nursing school, it was a weekend of parties since class was cancelled on Friday (see today) and traveling down to St. Simon's Island to get ready for the World's Largest Cocktail party. Now however, my weekend will consist of homework and studying. But you best believe I will be watching football with whatever friends are available tomorrow afternoon.

Four


Friday Bride Day! Before she was even engaged (since summer of 2012), my friend and I have been doing Friday Bride Day. With this same friend now engaged to be married in June, this is forreal our thing. I've done them without her and just Snapchat pictures of dressed to her before, but sometimes when she's unavailable, I'm sneaking some Kendra on Top in (she's just too funny y'all, I'm sorry).

Five


One sweet boy. 
Located in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
I'm not going to introduce him to the blogging world just yet, but he is seriously the sweetest thing. He and I are currently doing a long distance "situationship." When he gets home, we'll figure out what's going to happen from there, but I am so truly grateful and blessed that we met and I trust God's plan no matter what happens with this. 


Obviously I've jumped on the bandwagon and linked up with the beautiful ladies over at The Good Life Blog, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday!


 And with the fabulous ladies of Follow the Ruels and Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites!

FollowtheRuels


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!