How a Trim Became a Cut

I went to get my hair trimmed last week and it turned into a cut.
I don't like getting my hair cut. I like my hair long. 

See long-hair Allison below:

Yes, I am being a baby.
But I'm being a baby who surprisingly likes this haircut, so I'm willing to share it with all of you lovelies.


Yes… I was being "that girl" in the mirror



Opinions:
Do I look older or younger?

Love y'all.
Have a happy Martin Luther King Jr Day and if possible, do some service. 
As Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'"

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!