,

Five on Friday!

I'm here to link up with Christina, Darci, Natasha and April!

ONE

45 days until I'm in this beautiful slice of paradise... 

TWO

16 days until I am done with my first year  of nursing school!


THREE

I was cast as an extra in a popular TV show! Once I've actually shot my scene, I'll spill the beans on what show!

FOUR

Just some random tidbits about me since I just realized how picture heavy this post is:
- I dislike nuts.
- I dislike blueberries (unless they're really small) and can't stand bananas.
- I loathe working out, but I LOVE the feeling afterwards.
- Chocolate is a weakness.

FIVE

It's Good Friday y'all! Today commemorates Jesus' ultimate sacrifice for us. 


Have a great Easter weekend!

Share:

1 comment:

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!