,

For the Love of Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Let's go ahead and jump right in, shall we? As usual, thank you to the lovely hosts - Christina, Darci, Natasha, and April!


{ONE} 
Thirty-ONE days until I leave for beautiful ol' Mexico. Just found out my flight is around 9AM, meaning I will be enjoying the sunshine and beautiful weather by noon the same day!

{TWO}
The number of finals that stands between me and summer, Mexico, and my last year of nursing school. I know I haven't been posting lately, and I apologize. But it's finals week y'all. Have mercy. 

{THREE}
The number of things I want to buy before I head out on said trip. I am reallyyyy wanting a new bathing suit, a sun hat and some sandals. I would love a ton of new things, but for this trip, I'll make due with what I have if I can just get these three things. Good news is, I already bought some black bathing suit bottoms from Victoria's Secret, now I just have to buy some tops to mix and match.
Source
{FOUR}
The number of finals I've had this semester. The number of weeks until I am packing for Mexico. The number of hours I spent trying to get Beyonce tickets. The number of friends I contacted to get said tickets. The number of bathing suits and pairs of shoes journeying out of the country with me. The number of places I'm traveling to this summer (God willing). The minimal number of blogger friends I'd like to meet by the time I turn 25. The number of minutes before I lose all sanity because I'm posting this right before going into my last final of the week.

{FIVE}
Remember, once upon a time (here) where I told y'all I was working out and eating a mostly fruit and veggie diet and yadda yadda? Okay well your girl got hungry.
HOWEVER! I've lost 8 pounds. Which is both great and sucky because I've fallen off the bandwagon and I could've lost s really obligations or feel guilty for "wasting time" aka not studying. I'm still drinking mostly water, and I try and eat at least 1 serving of fruit and veggies each day. I just don't eat fresh food fast enough and it's too expensive for me to even buy such healthy food all the time and to keep replacing all the food I can't finish before the expiration date. So I'm doing what I can. I haven't worked out nearly as much as I have those first two weeks, but I still go walking/running at least twice a week and fit in other exercises whenever I can.
I am getting smaller though! I keep taking progress pictures - maybe one day I'll post some before and afters - and between those, my family and a few friends noticing I've gotten smaller, I'm doing something right! Just have to do more right than wrong. The usual life balance.

Have a great weekend y'all!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from 5 on Friday! Congratulations on almost finishing up nursing school! I know first hand out tough it is so I'll be sending up an extra prayer for you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm so jealous of the Mexico trip- I want to go back so badly. I suppose I'll have to live vicariously through people like you. ;)

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--I bet those days between now and your trip will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mexico? How fun will that be! Make sure to take lots of pics so we can see!
    I need to get back to working out! I'm actually starting next week!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!