,

Five on Friday


Thanks to DarciNatashaApril and Christina for bringing us Five on Friday every week! Now let's jump on in.


(1)
I've walked/ran 9 miles and biked 2 miles this week. That, my friends, is an accomplishment for this girl.


(2)
I DESPERATELY want to make these. And drink these. Right now. 
Yes, even at 8AM.

Drink me
(3)
I also want to make and eat this at this. exact. moment. 
Does thinking about it negate the 3 miles I just ran this morning?
Oops.

Eat me
(4)
I start work in exactly one month. 
ONE MONTH. 
I am so excited, nervous, scared, emotional, ready/not ready.
Any nurses out there able to give me some advice for being a new grad nurse?
I'm on hematology/leukemia, but any nurse from any specialty is more than fine!


(5)
I must remember this. All the time. 

Share:

2 comments:

  1. # 3 looks delicious. And great job on walking and running so much this week. I'm terrible at running so I admire anyone who can pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just look amazing?! I might make it this week.. but I'll be sending half of it to you haha. And thank you! It definitely has been a struggle running because I am awful at it as well. Only in my dreams am I that picteresque runner lol

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!