,

Life Lately

I promise things should pick back up around here relatively soon because:

I moved out of my old apartment and will be moving into my new one around August 13th 
(post and pics coming within a few weeks)



I went to New Orleans from July 18-21 and had an absolute blast 
(post and pics to come next week)

My best friend got a job in D.C so I now have a new reason to go up there 
(hopefully post and pics to come soon)

My sissy lives in Toronto and I'm planning to take a trip up there ASAP 
(hopefully post and pics to come soon)

Weight loss update as soon as I get my gym back!
(you'll see pics as I lose)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!