, ,

On The Run to BEYONCE part deux

Earlier this week I gave y'all part one of my fabulous trip to New Orleans, but what I didn't talk about was the FABULOUS Beyonce and Jay Z concert I attended on Sunday.

I was terrible at taking pictures of my outfits this whole trip, but for the concert I wore a black crop top , these pants, and basic black t-strap sandals.

The concert was scheduled to start at 8, but Brittany and I went downtown and parked around 5:30 so we could eat and grab a drink before the concert. We grabbed THE most delicious drinks and some basic pizza at this hole-in-the-wall restaurant before heading to the Superdome around 7:30.


This man had one job... Get "Mercedes-Benz Superdome" in the picture... fail.













I'm omitting A TON from the concert in case some of you are going and because, let's be honest, it's taking forever for these videos to load and ya girl ain't got time. 
But y'all... It was amazing. 
AH-MAY-ZING.

It was a show, with fantastic choreography, excellent transition between songs and stunning visual effects. 

Well worth it.

Walking down that ramp after the concert and leaving the parking deck however, are another story. Not my cup of tea.

Brittany and I got home around 2AM and passed out since we had to hop on the road to head back to Atlanta by 8AM. 

It was such a great trip, I hope y'all enjoyed reading along!
Share:

1 comment:

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!