Dad's Day

Taking the day off to celebrate my dad's birthday with the family.
While his birthday was on Thursday, he and my mom had just gotten back from vacation so we decided to celebrate with the whole family a few days later so they could unwind from their trip and get back into routine. 
I can't wait to celebrate the life of this amazing man who raised me - and I also can't wait to eat the delicious strawberry shortcake my mom made :D

I pray you all have a wonderful weekend full of love, light and laughter.


Pictures do the deliciousness no justice

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad. The cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to post pictures of the one I actually decorated soon lol

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!