Summer Bucket List: Revisited

Earlier this summer, I created a Single Girl's Bucket List. I figured since summer is halfway over, it was time to revisit the list and update y'all on what I've done!

                         

Take a spontaneous road trip
Technically it wasn't a road trip, but I did take a last minute trip to Chicago this past weekend!

Hike somewhere new (Panther Creek Falls, Tallulah Gorge anyone?)
Went on a mini hike at the Roswell Mill Ruins with a former classmate/friend/fellow nurse

Go out in Buckhead
Both for a friend's birthday and Fourth of July weekend

Visit the World of Coke, Ga Aquarium, and Ferris Wheel
Sky View done on the Fourth of July

Go sky diving

Ride the new Atlanta streetcar
Rode this all the way from Centennial to Edgewood where I hopped off and visited some bars and the MLK National Historic Site

Shoot the Hooch
Go to a Braves game
Eat my way through Food Truck Park
Visit a friend in Seattle
Sign a lease for my own apartment
Visit the Civil Rights Museum
Go to the movies by myself
Learn one of Beyonce's many choreography numbers in its entirety
Slip-n-slide
Play on a playground
Climb a tree
Clean out my old bedroom
Make s'mores
Visit friends in New Orleans

Watch dumb reality TV shows without feeling guilty
Kardashians, Total Divas, Real Housewives, Rich Kids... Safe to say that I don't feel guilty in the least

Go on a date with someone outside my norm
Date myself
Watch a meteor shower

See giraffes
Good ole Disney!

Craft

Go out and stay out until the sun rises
Such a fun night out with such wonderful friends!

Buy myself flowers

I've still got about a month before I start work, so hopefully by then I can have almost all of this list crossed off! I know a few that definitely won't happen, but I'll keep them on the list just in case... :)
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Your definitely making your way through the list!
    Sounds like a really great summer :)
    It's terrible being in work full time and missing out on it!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, I'm definitely trying to make it through this list as fast as I can while still enjoying it all. Even though you work full time, I certainly hope you get to enjoy a trip here and there and some nights out!

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!