,

Runnin' Thru the 6

via
Though I think there was some debate as to whether the people of Toronto actually liked that Aubrey Graham called the city "the 6," that's where I'm headed today.

Sissy's post-wedding party is officially this weekend and I am so excited to get out of the country and visit her and her husband and the city they love. 

What's in store while I'm there?

Sightseeing
Drinking
Being touristy
Dancing with my in-laws
Trying not to look touristy
Meeting new people
Maybe some patio day drinking
FOOD
Did I say drinking?

I get back Sunday night and work starts Monday morning.
T hough I didn't achieve everything on my summer bucket list, what a way to close out this summer.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I actually live in Toronto!, and have to admit, some of us actually like referring to the city as the 6! aha, if you have snapchat, theres even a filter referring back to your location as "in the 6".

    And, this weekend looks like a good one - with the weather and all! Enjoy! Can't wait to read about your thought about the city! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh the 6. I definitely caught myself calling it that while I was there. But I had absolutely no service while I was up there (boo for not having international coverage!) but I LOVE your city. I used and abused your filters on snapchat (add me - ag.13) and seriously fell in love with the city over, and over and over each morning I was there!

      I hope you had a fantastic last weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about the trip!

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!