Take Me Back!

So about this time last year, I decided I needed to go visit my parents who live overseas. I jumped right in and bought a plane ticket to Portugal, with only little hesitation (it was my first time flying overseas)!

Now the time has come to go visit again. Earlier this month, I bought a ticket to Portugal (again), but I also bought a few other tickets as well! My brother, a few of his friends, and myself are going on a little Eurotrip before my brother graduates from med school and begins residency. 

A little on last year's trip - my adventure kicked off with a 9 hour flight to Germany, a 4 hour layover, and then a 2 hour flight to Portugal. My parents were elated that I was visiting - especially since I was there for 10 days! Much of the trip was spent exploring local towns, beaches and looking at houses with my parents. Mom and I managed to take a trip to Lisbon and Sintra sometime during the middle of my stay, and my parents and I all went to Sevilla, Spain two days before I left.































This time around, I'll only be in Portugal for a total of 5 days. Visiting the parents is sandwiching an excursion in London, Amsterdam and Berlin for me, with the boys going on a slightly longer trip than my own. I am BEYOND excited to head back to Europe and explore more of the unknown (to me). 

Any tips or things I definitely need to see while over there??
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!