,

Oh Toronto

How I love thee..

This recap will most definitely be broken up over at least two parts because I took so many pictures.

I went to Toronto back in August for my sister's post-wedding party... Basically a party for all of those who couldn't come to Atlanta for the wedding. I, however, went up there a few days early so I could explore the city.

The night I arrived, I dropped my stuff off at my sister's place and she, her husband and I walked to this delicious burger spot called Hole-E Burger. With all of us being so tired, we decided to call it a night after that and went back home to go to bed. 


The next morning, my sister and I decided to explore the city since she had taken the day off so we trudged through the rain to Tim Horton's for breakfast and hopped on the train towards the city. We window-shopped on Bloor St. and walked down to the Bata Shoe Museum. 



After the Bata Shoe Museum, we walked to the train and decided to head down to the CN Tower since the weather had gotten a little better. 









The CN Tower was INSANE. Sis and I wanted to do the SkyPod, which is an extra 33 stories above the main observation tower. Boy how did we regret that one! We got to the tippy top and wanted to go back down immediately... Too high. Too much. However, I do think everyone should at least go to the main observatory if they visit Toronto.

The Distillery District was our next stop where we shopped and then dined at El Catrin. Y'all. Such good food and such good margaritas! Apparently it's hard to get into this place, but we got there so early it didn't matter lol




Part 2 to come!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!