#GifLife

Me on Sunday night before work:


Me on Monday night after my first 12 hr shift this week: 


Making patients smile one by one, woohoo!

Me on Tuesday night after my second 12 hr shift...


and after the decision to go out for drinks after work anyway: 


Me on Wednesday after being asked to help rescue stray kittens:




Thursday morning after being awake too long on Wednesday night:


Me on Thursday night after my 8 hr shift:


Me on Friday sitting in my 8 hr computer class:


Waiting for traffic to die down so I can go home Friday night:


At the UGA game today:


But we won though, so hey... It's all good ;)

Oh and one more for good measure:



How was your week??
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!