Am I the Only One?

Am I the only one who doesn't want to blog sometimes?
Am I the only one who would rather just sit and read other blogs?

I can't tell y'all how many times I've come on here to write a post and just thought "not today."
I struggle to keep this blog active and running 1) because of my crazy schedule that I'm still adjusting to 2) because I just don't have much going on in my life right now that can be shared and 3) I just don't want to

 I've gone to events and thought "I should blog about this" only to enjoy myself so much that I didn't take one single picture. And y'all - I take a lot of random pictures - but sometimes I don't want to do it just for the blog. I don't want to force pictures when the moments are wonderful just so I have something to share with y'all.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the blogosphere and I love the people I've met, the outlet it has provided, and the fact that I'm creating a virtual journal to look back on my life and thoughts for years to come. I still come on here to read about everyone else's lives every single day because I love seeing all that y'all have going on, but my life has plateaued at the moment (and that's okay, big things are coming).

So you'll see me around about as frequently as you have been (1x/week) but know that I'm still reading, still commenting and still loving all of you in the meantime. 

I'll be back with some exciting stuff later on.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!