30 DLC: Day 27-The friendliest person you knew for only one day

To the friendliest person I knew for only one day:
I can't think...
If I remember, I'll edit this.

Love, 
Me



EDIT (06/12/2013):
Mama Cat! 
This beautiful lady offered me a job after knowing me for only 15 minutes. I met her a while ago at the college I'm taking my summer class at and she was such a sweetheart. She made me laugh so much and asked if I'd like to work in the student life office! Unfortunately, I'm only at this school until August before I go to nursing school, so I couldn't take her up on her offer.

Sweet, sweet lady. 


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!