30 DLC: Day 25- The person you know that is going through the worst of times

To the person I know that is going through the worst of times:
Hey babygirl. I know things are really rough and I know there's nothing I can say to ease the pain you and your family are going through, but I want you to know that I'm here for you no matter what. I've known you and your family since you moved to Georgia nearly 15 years ago. You and I used to be best friends, and as we grew older we grew apart; however, we still speak and catch up occasionally, which makes me happy. I was a frequent guest in your house and your family always welcomed me as if I lived there. Your brother used to chase you, me, and Tyler around and we'd all lock ourselves in the closet. We spent hours playing with his Connex (sp?). It's heartbreaking to know that someone so close to me- and even closer to you- has passed, but you know he is with God now. He's watching over us and guiding us through each day, and I pray for you and your family whenever I can. I love you guys and I know you all are strong. If you need me, for WHATEVER reason, I'm here to listen. 


RIP W.T.M
9.21.86~7.15.10
Share: