,

Some Apartment Finds

Move in begins in 9 hours.
No internet or cable until at least Tuesday, so here we go:

I picked up some bedding, a bunch of kitchen stuff, artwork, and side tables from my grandma's house. Here's the bedding, all of it from Target, and some of it I couldn't find. 
Target: 64.99
Target: 24.99
Target: 24.99
I'll be taking new pictures of the apartment before it's furnished and during the move in process. Of course, I'll take some after but y'all won't see that til atleast Thursday.

A busy busy week ahead.

My friend is getting married in June so we're looking for wedding dresses on Wednesday. 

I promise I'll update throughout the week and let you know all about my first night in my new apartment, but I must get to sleep. Tomorrow will be A LONG DAY.

God bless you all!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!