,

It Seems Like Forever Ago...

Y'all. I know. 
I can only say I'm sorry for not posting as often so many times but I realllyyyyy am sorry I have been MIA. Just to give you a glimpse into my life, I have class on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Monday from 8-4. Thursday from 2-5 and Friday from 8-1:30 (well, 11:30, but I have to be in tutoring til 1:30). I have clinical on Wednesday from 8-4/5. I have lab on Thursday either from 8-10:30 or 10:30 to 1. I have tests EVERY Monday and just starting this month, tests on Friday. 

These aren't BS tests either, they're serious stuff. 



DO NOT get me wrong, I am eternally grateful to have gotten into nursing school and I thank God everyday that He placed me into a school with such great people and into a profession that I admire and love learning more about. And also, DO NOT get me wrong, I love my program.

It's just hard.

And no one will ever know how hard nursing school is unless they are in it. Or are a med student. 

I literally study every.single.day. And that's honestly not enough. There aren't enough hours in the day.
Each day, I feel like I am barely above water. 

Additionally, my grandma hadn't been doing well and she recently passed. I'm here, but I'm not here if you understand what I'm saying. 

I hope this explains a bit why I haven't been posting, but I'm thankful for each and every one of you. 

God bless y'all.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!