,

The ABC's of Allie

A: Attached or Single? Single
B: Best Friend(s)? My brother, J.Hop, Dee, Gabbi and Kelsey
C: Cake or pie? Cake.
D: Day of choice? Saturday. College football!
E: Essential item? My phone, which I actually loathe...
F: Favorite color? Teal
G: Gummy bears or worms? Trolli Sour Gummy Worms. That's the way to my heart.
H: Hometown? Marietta, GA
I: Favorite indulgence? Curling up on my couch and watching Pride and Prejudice
J: January or July? January only because it's unbearably hot in GA in the summer
K: Kids? One day, for sure
L: Life isn’t complete without? Sweatpants and my puppies
M: Marriage date? Not even in a relationship lol
N: Number of brothers/sisters? Two older sisters, one older brother
O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Can lil baby clementines count?
P: Phobias/Fears? Not having enough time.
Q: Quotes? "Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being 
unable to communicate the things that seem important to you. — Carl Jung"
R: Reasons to smile? God, my family and friends
S: Season of choice? Early fall. It's beautiful with all of the different colors and the leaves
dropping. The smell of bonfires and happiness
T: Tag 5 People. someone, everyone, you're the one, the next one, and no one.
U: Unknown fact about me? I am totally and absolutely obsessed with giraffes. Gabs actually just sent me a lil stuffed giraffe cause it reminded her of me and was"too cute not to buy." Momma just called me the other night cause she was giving away a bag of clothes I had packed for Goodwill and as soon as I pick up she goes "I saw a giraffe in the bag and needed to call you to make sure it's supposed to be leaving this house..."
V: Vegetable? Mmm. I love carrots.
W: Worst habit? Procrastination... I'll just do it tomorrow or the next day, or the next... 
X: Xray or Ultrasound? I don't really care. Do what you gotta do. 
Y: Your favorite food? Spaghetti and Momma's mac' and cheese, please!
Z: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius baby!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!