, ,

Venture into the Unknown

I'm graduating from nursing school on May 8th. 
I should be a private investigator because I'm really good about finding stuff out about people. 
Three fur babies - a full bred German Shepherd, a German Shepherd mix and a Rhodesian Ridgeback.
You'll never catch me in open toe shoes if my toes aren't painted.
I always take the second of everything; second shirt off the rack, second item on a shelf... Never the first. 
I'm very random. 
My all time favorite movies include Pride and Prejudice and Moulin Rouge.
I have three older siblings.
Blunt is my third language, sarcasm my second.
Traveling the world would be the best dream come true for me. 


Share:

2 comments:

  1. I have to have my toe nails painted! It just seems that they can go from a 2 to a 7 on a rating scale! It seems mandatory! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how something that small is so important?! Definitely mandatory for this girl haha, thanks for stopping by girl!

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!