30 DLC: Day 13- The person you hate most/caused you the most pain

To the person I hate most/caused me the most pain:
There's actually two of you, but I don't hate you guys. You both, however, did cause me a lot of pain. Each of you know that I was hurt after everything y'all did.

One of you caused me emotional pain by ignoring me and treating me like I wasn't worth anything. We've discussed it over and over and over, and I finally think you understand just how much you hurt me. You've even told me that you're shocked that I still talk to you. While you'll probably never get another chance to be as close to me as we used to be, you're fun to talk to about random dumb stuff. I'm no longer vulnerable with you because that's how I got hurt so bad the first time.

The other one was quite the opposite by verbally abusing me. You told me your darkest secrets and even threatened your own life at times. You constantly kept me worried about your safety and since I was the only one who knew about your issues, I was trapped into constantly talking to you and making sure you were okay. You got angry when I finally told someone close to you to keep an eye on you since I didn't live near you and couldn't do it myself. You cussed me out, and told me I was a traitor and that I was worthless. Even earlier than that when we tried dating, you text me one day calling me a bitch and saying I wasn't worth a dime. You accused me of everything under the sun and finally broke me down by saying you couldn't even believe you were talking to me. While I don't hate you, you won't get a second chance to be close to me like we were before.
Share: