30 DLC: Day 4- Your Sibling (or closest relative)

To my siblings:

D,
You are seriously the best. I love you! I can tell you anything and I know you'll always be there for me should I need you. You make me laugh and we have the best times whenever we're together, whether we're watching game 7, playing with your kids, or driving to random places. You're like a mentor to me and you offer really good advice. I don't know what I'd do without you or what I'd do if you didn't live nearby. You are beautiful inside and out. I run to you when I wanna escape the house and I'm grateful that you're my big sister.

V,
You are such an inspiration and role model. You mean so much to me and I know we've had our fair share of differences over the years but I love you so much. You always give amazing advice and inspire me to follow my dreams. I loved spending time alone with you in Boston and seeing the way you lived your life. It really made me wanna get out there and start living mine. Though you are physically far away, you are close to my heart and simply a phone call away should I need anything. You are beyond intelligent and beautiful and I'm so glad I can call you my sister.

A,
My only brother and my big brother at that... I always felt like you were supposed to be the protective older brother, but I have yet to see that side of you. I love you to death and you have always been my best friend. I tell you almost everything and I know you can relate because, well we live under the same roof. I know you always have my back, even when it's not necessary to take sides, and I definitely have yours. Thank you for all the great times we've had through the years, playing Legos and Lava People with me... I know I was probably the annoying younger sister, but I appreciate the relationship we had. Not many brothers and sisters that we know/knew are/were as close as us and that's just a few reasons why I'm lucky to have you as a big brother.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!