30 DLC: Day 8- Your Favorite Internet Friend

To my favorite internet friends:
"I love all of you. Thank you for being there and supporting me when most of the time I really am not worth it, I don’t think you know how truly grateful I am for it. You guys always seem to make me feel a bit better, whether it’s by posting a funny picture or telling me something that makes me smile. I love knowing that there is a community of people on here that I can relate to with everything and that understand and will listen to me. I hope all of you can become happy/happier in your lives because you really deserve it. Even when you delete your [facebook/blog] and you’re all old and have a family and a spouse and when you’re old and retired I hope you really really enjoy all of it. I know I will remember all of you because you have a very special place in my heart. I would name you guys, but again there are a lot and I’m afraid I would forget someone important. But basically you guys know who you are! And if you ever need anything, I am here for you as you’ve been here for me to talk about anything or vent or share a secret with."


The only person I'd say something about aside from all of you as a whole is Aaron, or AV. I've only met you once and it was crazy how we found each other after that first run-in. You are the sweetest and nicest guy and I wish the best of luck to you in all of your future endeavors. I love your sense of humor and I can't wait to see you again in real life! Don't forget me when you get old and move away. As you know, I'm always avaliable to talk!
Share: