30DLC: Day 1- Your Best Friend

Don't be offended or take it personally if you're not listed in my letters. Especially to my friends. It's nearly impossible to write this letter seeing as I consider many of you best friends, each for your own reason. In order to avoid conflict and controversy among my girlfriends, I'm not going to write a best friend letter to any girls. I'm only going to write one best friend and it's to one of my best guy friends. 

To my best friend Javarious:
You're seriously everything I could have asked for in a best friend and more.. You've always stuck by my side and helped me through anything I've needed help with. You're honest, trustworthy, and genuine. You make me laugh, cheer me up when I'm down, and make me smile when I don't want to.
I miss you a lot and I wish you would come visit me every once in a while, because talking to you every now and then isn't enough. I have SO many things to tell you, but you've been super busy lately, recording and producing, and I know that's your passion so I'm trying not to interfere.
We've been through so much, way too much to even discuss or reminisce over right now, but everything we've gone through has strengthened our relationship in its own way. Remember Loren Elise and Terrence??
I've learned a lot from you, and even though we don't talk as much as we used to, I know you'll always be there for me, no matter the time, place, or distance.
I love you bestie and I appreciate everything you've ever done for me. Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ask for.

Share: