,

It's Friday!


As always, thanks to the lovely link up ladies Christina, Natasha, April and Darci
Please excuse how random this Five on Friday is. My brain is all over the place.

ONE


I cannot wait to see this weather show up! It has been nothing but unpredictable, wild weather here in Georgia so far this year. For example, this week it has been anywhere from 20 degrees to 73 degrees. 
Some consistency so my face will stop being so dry and I can stick to one type of wardrobe will be nice!

TWO



The approach of spring break has this girl going cray-cray. I'm seriously so antsy and I wish I had a real reason why (I have a test THE day I get back, so I still have to study all break),  but the fact that I will be able to have at least half a week to be free is so exciting!


THREE


I've lost 8 lbs y'all!!! Your girl is getting slim.

FOUR


66 days. 15 hours. 31 minutes (as of this post) until I will be in Mexico. I absolutely CANNOT wait because summer not only signifies the end of my first year in nursing school, it will also signify TWO WHOLE MONTHS of time where I don't have to take tests! *does little jig* 

FIVE


I got new shoes last week and y'all, I am OBSESSED. 
I don't go shopping often, and quite honestly I don't like shopping in stores and trying stuff on, but when I start shopping, I get really into it. A little too into it. And that's how I end up spending way more than intended.

Share:

4 comments:

  1. wow i need to get to georgia asap ha- the weather here in chicago is so snowy still! where is our spring?! stopping by from the Five on Friday link up! Your blog is super cute :) Hope you check mine out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really still snowing up there?! My goodness, I thought it was bad down here! Feel free to come on down anytime :) And thank you so much doll, I can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. yessss bring on the warmer temps pleeaasssee!! Haha I would be counting down as well if I was headed to Mexico!! Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES MA'AM! My Lord, I cannot handle the cold anymore haha! Happy weekend beautiful!

      Delete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!