,

I've Fallen Off...

You know the drill, it's time for Five on Friday. Brought to you by to the lovely hosts - ChristinaDarciNatasha, and April. This week's post is super short, but it's not because I don't love y'all.



{ONE}
I am loving how God is working in my life right now! I truly have peace about myself and my relationships (even the ones that are ending...) and I trust everything that He is doing.

{TWO}
17 days until I'm on the sunny beaches of Mexico!

{THREE}
I need your help y'all. So, I've kinda fallen off (hellooo post title...) in both blogging and in working out. I went home this past week to see my family and only worked out once while I was there. Prior to that, I was maybe working out 3 times a week. But I know some of y'all remember when I was working out everyday.... So, really it's needless to say, but I need some tips on staying motivated to work out! Please please please leave a comment with any tips you may have that keep you motivated to work out that I may be able to apply to myself.

{FOUR}
I am SO thankful to be done with my first year of nursing school. Like, elated! I have found myself, however, having no idea what to do with my time though since I'm not studying like a crazy person. I don't have an externship this summer, so it'll be a real break from all things nursing which I am undecided if that's a good thing or not. As of this moment though, it's definitely a good thing. Ask me again towards the middle and end of the summer and my answer may change.

No {FIVE} for me today. But congratulations to Christina on the birth of her beautiful baby girl! April, I'm waiting to see pictures of your baby girl once she gets here too!

Have a blessed day and a great weekend y'all!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!