Who Wants Smooth Skin Anyway?

Disclaimer: I am a member of BzzAgent and through this program, I receive products and/or coupons (usually for free). In return, I give my opinion on the products either by word of mouth, twitter, Facebook or sometimes.... here on my blog! *insert shocked face*

You should have all sang that to the tune of Beyonce...

Anyway.
Just a few days ago, I received a box in the mail knowing good and well I haven't bought anything recently (besides a swimsuit bottom from VS... oops). Upon looking at the sender, I immediately remembered that I had signed up with BzzAgent long ago and would be participating in a few product reviews for the month of May. 

To my pleasant surprise, I received BIC® Soleil®  Glow razors!



The razors feature: 
COMFORT SHIELD head 
 three flexible blades 
 lubricating strip infused with Vitamin E and Aloe
 a pivoting head
 a rubber grip handle
 Each pack includes three razors and retails for $6.99 in stores. 

Hallelujah! Y'all, just look at my old razor.

It is literally crying out for me to replace it. And now I could.

Now, I've always loved BIC razors (see old BIC razor above). They're affordable, they work wonders for me, my skin always feels great after shaving with them and I (usually) never get those little white things on my legs that tell the world "HEY, I JUST SHAVED!"

With that said, I expected nothing less from these fancy badboys. Wanna see my legs? I know you do. After 3 days of shaving with these razors, I can honestly say that these razors are pretty good! The first two times I shaved with them, I didn't feel like I was getting a close enough shave except for on my thighs and knees. However, my pictures tell otherwise and to be honest, that's all that really matters right? The grip was comfortable, the head of the razor moved along the contour of my body. 'Twas good. My skin feels smooth, I have no evidence left that tell the world I shaved today, no razor bumps and *drumroll please* I didn't cut myself! So, If you're looking for quality razors, I would suggest these lil baddies. They get the job done and they get it done right.



Additionally, BIC® Soleil®  is having 100 Days of Giveaways! It started on May 1st, but every Monday, 100 fans will win a 3-pack of the razors I just reviewed! For every other day of the week, there's a different prize planned. All the way until August 8th! All you have to do it go and like the BIC® Soleil® Facebook page, then enter to win today's prize. Easy as that. There's also a grand prize that you can enter to win... It's $10,000  towards a home makeover! 

DID I MENTION IT'S FREE TO ENTER AND YOU WIN COOL STUFF??
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!