, ,

Five on Friday!

I'm linking up today with ChristinaDarciNatasha and April!

{ONE}
I've created a linkup that is hosted every Sunday! It's called Blast from the Past (#blastfromthepast, #bftp, whatevs). Basically, it's a throwback of whatever you did that day! I open the linkup each Sunday morning and it closes Wednesday at 5 pm, so feel free to join and meet new people!

Allie Michi

{TWO}
I watched The Vow maybe three times over the past week and I CANNOT get over how beautiful their warehouse-turned-home is! Like, it's so serious that I have decided I want to live in something like that and have been searching warehouses that are for sale around Atlanta. Like, just look at this beauty!






That teal metal looking door, ugh I die.

{THREE}
My Mexican food cravings are currently out of this world.

via
via

{FOUR}
Four days until I'm in sunny Mexico! 
In the land of margaritas. 
And sunshine. 
And beach.
And me.

{FIVE}
I got a kimono and sun hat for the beach! 
via


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!