,

What to Pack for the Happiest Place on Earth

And just where is the "happiest place on Earth?"

Why the Magic Kingdom of course!


Disney World is such an amazing place - it truly brings out the kid hiding in your heart.
As someone who is about to go on a trip to this most magical place, I thought I would share some tips on what to pack - and what not to pack - as a single girl who recently traveled on this adventure. 

First thing you need to do is remember that IT IS HOT.
Secondly, decide with your friends a most basic idea of where you plan on going and what you plan on doing. This will help determine the type of clothing you will be packing.

My friend and I decided that since I wasn't visiting her for long (a few days since she works at Disney and I have to prepare for boards), we'd spend most of our time in the parks, and maybe one night at Downtown Disney. This helped me determine exactly what clothing to pack:
two pairs of workout pants
running shorts
three loose fitting tanks
three t-shirts
countless pairs of socks and underwear
three sports bras
sneakers
sandals
two maxi dresses
bathing suit

Yes, this kind of sounds like a lot for my limited stay but if only y'all knew how much I took out to make it just this...

Something that is ALSO beyond necessary is a poncho. Florida is well known for afternoon pop up storms, so it ain't nothing but a thing for you to get on Haunted Mansion with the sun shining and get off in a torrential downpour.

(That's actually exactly what happened)

Other good ideas include:
small cross body purse
hat
sunscreen
umbrella
snacks
battery pack to charge your phone
money
bandaids
camera
sunglasses
extra hair tie

I can't wait to post more about my mini adventure at Disney World!
What would you include in your list of what to pack?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!