, ,

Single Girl Bucket List

Since I am single this summer (which quite honestly is how it has been every summer... ), I want to make the most of this time before starting my new career. 
I figured what better way to achieve this than by making a bucket list!
This way I can keep track of my progress and I promise that I will try my hardest to get as much done on this list as possible. 
So here goes. 

                         


Take a spontaneous road trip
Hike somewhere new (Panther Creek Falls, Tallulah Gorge anyone?)
Go out in Buckhead
Visit the World of Coke, Ga Aquarium, and Ferris Wheel
Go sky diving
Ride the new Atlanta streetcar
Shoot the Hooch
Go to a Braves game
Eat my way through Food Truck Park
Visit a friend in Seattle
Sign a lease for my own apartment
Visit the Civil Rights Museum
Go to the movies by myself
Learn one of Beyonce's many choreography numbers in its entirety
Slip-n-slide
Play on a playground
Climb a tree
Clean out my old bedroom
Make s'mores
Visit friends in New Orleans
Watch dumb reality TV shows without feeling guilty
Go on a date with someone outside my norm
Date myself
Watch a meteor shower
See giraffes
Craft
Go out and stay out until the sun rises
Buy myself flowers

Anything else y'all can think of to add? What are your plans for the summer?
Share:

2 comments:

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!