,

Confession Session


The other day, sweet Natasha posted a confession session and I just loved it. 
So I decided to let her know that it was a wonderful post and that she may see it again... on my page (thanks girl!)

I confess that:

1// I overthink everything in relationships. I am way too analytical for my own good - and once the wheels start turning, I can't stop myself. This usually results in a bunch of "what if" scenarios with one of my girlfriends and actively reminding myself to chill out and go to bed.

2// I like to be alone. I'm not really sure that's a secret, but I've lived alone for the past two years and I love it. I like my space, my freedom, rearranging furniture on a whim, and having a private dance party without having to worry about bothering a roommate.

3// On a similar note, people who live alone develop weird living habits - I am no exception. For instance, if I make a big salad in a big bowl, I eat the salad out of the big bowl. Saves dishes. I can listen to the same 5 songs on repeat for days without getting annoyed. On occasion, carrots and ranch, chips and ice cream have all been considered "dinner."

4// Last week I went walking/running every morning and on Sunday I started a 21 Day Total Fit Challenge. It is kicking. my. butt. However, I've already lost an inch off my waist and can feel everything getting tighter and more firm. Woohoo for progress.

5// Much of my time lately has been spent catching up on way too many seasons of every show under the sun - Grey's, Sex and the City, The Blacklist and most recently Game of Thrones.

6// This diet lifestyle change includes no fried foods, no fast food, drinking half my weight in ounces in water, and no alcohol. It's definitely not impossible, but the no alcohol is killing me every time I get asked out for margaritas.

7// I really and truly hate when people don't follow through on what they say they will do - men and women. Be a person of your word. If you say you're going to call, call. If you say you're going to pick something up, pick it up. If you made plans with me and something comes up, let me know. I'm very understanding when I know, but when I'm left in the dark, things get ugly.

8// My friend told me I was crazy on Sunday. Partially because of the overthinking thing (see #1) and partially because it's just true. Maybe...

9// I could watch Pride and Prejudice and Moulin Rouge 78351x a day and not get tired of them.

10// A ridiculous number of people I went to college with - and even high school - are getting married and having babies and I'm still over here like "What kinda music do you like?"


What do you confess? Surprised by any of these confessions?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!