, ,

Blast from the Past!

It's that time again! Here's my #blastfromthepast!

 Wanna join in on the fun? Simply do the following:
follow me
grab the button below
link back to me
share something you did around this day in history
comment on someone else's post
It can be photos, letters you've written, an old post you loved, something you said on Facebook on twitter, events in your life, whatever you want!

June 1, 2012
I successfully created and threw a cookout for my residents!




June 1, 2013

I relaxed outside and began reading "The Good Earth." I really started my quest to find God and I  ventured back into blogland a little more seriously this time.




June 1, 2014

I'm spending it packing for Mexico!!!!


Allie Michi
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!