In Case You Were Wondering...


I have been obsessed with worship and praise music for a little while now and I seriously listen to this more than I do the radio, CDs, my iTunes. Everything. I'll play this mix from my phone, in my car. It's that serious. Take a listen and you'll understand. It's simply amazing.






I listen to worship and praise music when I spend time with God each day. I usually sing as loud as possible when I'm in my car and I hum or sing softly at home - God doesn't judge my awful singing. It really puts me in the mood to worship and just tell God what's on my mind.

My favorites are "I Surrender" by Kim Walker and/or Jesus Culture, "Run to You" by Kari Jobe, "Yield My Heart" and "Waste it All" by Kim Walker and "Waiting Here for You" by Christy Nockels.

Just listen.

You don't have to give up whatever it is that you listen to now, just give it a listen and tell me it doesn't make you feel better and uplifted.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!