Sweating Our Hearts Out


A few days ago I mentioned my friend and I "Sweating for the Wedding." I just recently found out that she gave herself 5 months to lose a certain amount of weight, and whatever I can do to help her shed those pounds (and help me shed mine), I'd be happy to help! I sent her these shirts and said we're getting some in the fall. I told her to download the apps Lose It and My Fitness Pal to keep track of food intake and exercise. 

So far, I'm down 2 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. Yesterday I ran for 15 minutes and for the most part, I'm eating about 200 calories less than my budget each night (which isn't ideal, but I'm working on it). I'm also doing the 30 Day Abs workout and swimming when I can.

You can do it too! Join us for the rest of our journey! Remember, the wedding is in May. We have time, but not too much. It'll be here before you know it!

Keep in mind: You bite it, you write it.
Writing what I eat really has changed the way I eat. I don't like seeing that I'm over by X number of calories or that I ate a whole pack of Lifesaver gummies (yes, this happened.. three times). While I know counting calories will not become my lifestyle, it's nice to see what I'm putting into my mouth and how it's affecting my daily caloric intake.

Something to consider.




Sweating for the Dress Work-out Tank Top
You can pick up this amazing shirt here!
And this one here!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!