,

OOTD: Did I Ever Tell You About the Time I Was on a Fashion Blog?




Back in the fall, I was asked to be photographed while walking around downtown with my mom and my aunt. Thinking nothing of it, I posed in front of the camera, smiled and went on with my day. Two weeks later, I remembered the photographer telling me to check out her site since I would be featured soon. 

So of course, giddy ole me hops on my computer and LOOK WHAT I SAW!



Yeah, that's me in all of my glory. And I distinctly remember my mother asking me "what the heck" I was wearing. Little did she know. Little did she know. 
So yes, your girl made it onto a fashion website y'all. Me! I was too excited about that and as you can tell, I still am. One day I'll be on a ton of fashion websites. Or maybe not. 

A girl can dream, right?

Shirt: J.Crew (not sold anymore)
Shorts: Thrifted from Goodwill
Socks: J.Crew
Boots: Macy's
Clutch: Pitaya
Bracelet: J.Crew
Sunglasses: Walmart
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!