,

Reading Day


Yesterday I told you about the book I was reading with some of my family and today's the day to do our chapter 3 book study! It's also a pool day here for the babies. In addition to this book, I'm also reading Pink Lips & Empty Hearts, a book about women after God's own heart. I greatly enjoy this book so far, though I am just 5 chapters in, but I do feel as though it is meant for women who haven't even begun their journey to walk with Christ. If you're interested in turning your life around and following the plan God has laid out for your life, I suggest reading this to be pointed in the right direction in addition to A New Earth.







What are your plans for the day? Any suggested reading for me?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!