,

Busy, Busy Weekend


What a busy weekend!

Thursday Night
After being in class until 5, I decided to pack up and head to nursing school for open house on Friday. I ended up getting in around 9, watching the NBA Finals (Heat won FYI) and crashing soon afterwards. I was feeling a bit under the weather so that made sleeping these past few nights a bit rough.

Friday
Shots, Open House, and my apartment! I went to the doctor to get a required shot for nursing school. Not my idea of fun. Afterwards, I went to my nursing school for open house form 1-4. I grabbed some Chickfila for dinner and head straight to my apartment. (Let me just tell you I was too excited to see this place. This will be home for two years!)




I talked to the foreman and he said they expected to be done by July 4th, so I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to move in before August.

After that busy day, I still had to get on the road and head back home so I hopped in my car and drove back with all of my fellow Americans (aka hellooooo traffic). When I got home I was exhausted from the shot, being up all day, and just from the sick symptoms I was experiencing (couldn't breathe, slight headache, fatigue). So I called up my friend, she came over and we watched This is 40.


Do not watch this movie if you're tired. In fact, just don't watch this movie unless you have time to kill and aren't really expecting something great. It was funny in parts, but overall, it was just long! In 2 hours and 14 minutes, I could've accomplished a lot - like sleeping, which was much needed and desired.


Saturday
Work. Hang out with another girlfriend of mine with the intention to go out, but we end up talking for 4 hours at her place. Come home and crash.

Sunday
Well right now, it's looking like a beautiful Sunday in Georgia though it's supposed to rain later (yes please!) Work is on the schedule from 6 to close, but until then, I need to spend time with God. In all honesty, I have been neglecting Him and that is THE LAST person you or I ever need to neglect.

So, the plan until work is to play some of my favorite worship music, grab my Bible, A New Earth, Pink Lips & Empty Hearts, go out by the pool, and read. Talk to Jesus. Time in church is always great, but time alone with God is where He truly gets to know who you are.



Make that time.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

God bless.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!