,

Raspberry Ketones

Raspberry ketones are slated by Dr. Oz to be a pill that helps you lose weight by tightening/shrinking the fat cells in your body (see here). Dr. Oz mentions that this pill should be taken in conjunction to diet and exercise for optimal results. After hearing that and having thought about losing weight for a little while, I thought I would give this a try.

I started taking the pill on June 4th after picking up a bottle from Walmart for $4.48. One before breakfast and one before lunch. After just 11 days, I've lost 2 inches off of my natural waist (measured just about the belly button) and that was with minimal exercise and adjusting some of my eating.

This past Monday, my friend and I began a "Sweating til the Wedding" countdown for her May wedding (!!) and that's when I started counting calories via two apps: My Fitness Pal and Lose It.

If you wish to lose weight the natural way but are seeking an all natural boost to jumpstart your weight loss, I definitely suggest raspberry ketones.




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!