OOTN: Little Blue Dress


Last Friday night I went out for my friend's "21 Again" birthday celebration. It was so much fun! With a rented out hotel room and a limo to bring us to and from the club, ten of us went to Mansion Élan in Atlanta. Of course it was AGP (Atlanta Greek Picnic) weekend, so the club was full of members in Divine 9 organizations. Aside from all of the strolling, which I enjoy about half of the time and am annoyed that I have no room to dance the other half of the time, I had a great time.

I chose to wear a little blue dress that I picked up two weeks prior, pair it with some of my favorite heelsand party like I had no care in the world. 



Dress: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Pitaya
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Charlotte Russe



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!