Oh What a Wonderful Day


I just want to take some time out today to thank my father for everything he has done for me. 

Daddy,
You are a wonderful, strong man who has shown me time and time again what it means to be a good man. Though I have strayed from what you've taught me every once in a while, I can never say you were wrong in any of the wisdom you've imparted upon me. I am so thankful that God chose me to be your daughter so that you could teach me what a good man looks like, talks about, and does for the people around him. He chose me to be your daughter so you could protect me and teach me everything I know today. He chose you to be my father so you could learn how far love can extend and how it can cover us and make us feel whole. I couldn't thank you or Him enough for everything I have in this life and I know as I get older, our bond will only get stronger. I love you so much Dad.

Love, 
Your not-so-little Girl  






Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!