A Little Water Never Hurt Anyone

I've always wanted to do a bucket list for when I turn 30, so I'm making a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. I've already done some of them and some of them are probably far off into the future. 
  1. Be in a wedding
  2. Travel without luggage
  3. Have my own place
  4. Go to an NFL game
  5. Go on a wine tasting 
  6. Go to the shooting range and get my own gun
  7. Blog everyday for one year straight
  8. Fully turn my life over to Jesus Christ 
  9. Pay for another's meal anonymously
  10. Find a church and go regularly
  11. Live in another country for at least one year
  12. Travel with just a carry on
  13. Take a family vacation at least once per year
  14. Build even better relationships with my siblings
  15. Get married
  16. Have a baby
  17. Go an entire week without social media
  18. Handwrite letters to friends across the country twice a month
  19. Start a new family tradition 
  20. Get into nursing school
  21. Visit my sister in Canada 
  22. Give 10% back. 
  23. Get a puppy
  24. Volunteer at least twice a week
  25. Work out 3 times a week
  26. Travel alone
  27. Wake up by 7am every week day
  28. Visit each of my SAAS friends, no matter where they are
  29. Pay it forward in a big way
  30. Read a new book every month

Coming up soon:
  • Attend nursing school
  • Find a church and attend regularly
  • Have my own place
  • Be in a wedding
Continuously working on:
  • Building even better relationships with my siblings
  • Turning my life over to Jesus Christ
  • Blog everyday
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!