,

What a Weekend!


I know I haven't posted since Thursday and I'm so sorry about that. It's been a longggg weekend since I ended up working every night and I still gotta go into work today at 1.

Thursday night I went into Atlanta with a girlfriend to see one of my friends. It started out great, but by 2:30 AM, we were ret. to. go! The drive to Atlanta isn't that awful but when you're already tired and all you wanna do is curl up in your bed and sleep, that drive was TERRIBLE haha.

I spent Friday with my sister and her babies, just laying out and watching the kiddos play in the pool. Guess who forgot to wear sunscreen? This girl!
Bet you didn't even think this was possible...

After laying out and then discovering I was darker than I could've possibly imagined, I donned my uniform and went to work. Saturday I spent time in the pool and painting some of my new artwork for my apartment. I scarfed down some food and went back into work around 5:45.





Today, I'm still in bed. 

I've gotten out of bed to eat breakfast, brushed my teeth and all that jazz, but I'm taking it easy until I have to go into work at 1. I'm thinking about finishing up my second painting, but this bed is TOO comfortable right now.



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!