,

It's Friday!


If only the weather were as glorious as how I feel about it being the weekend. I finished another painting, this time of a frame and I am less than a month away from moving into my new place!!

This month is chock full of things I need to do before I leave: emissions, brother's graduation, Padre's birthday, nannying, jury duty (le sigh...), shopping for my new place, going to visit that new place to make sure everything's been built and sign my new lease with my actual address on it, etc.

I'm so excited for everything this month holds and I cannot wait to see it all unfold!

A quick update about those Raspberry ketones I talked about in June, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Maybe they don't work. I don't know. I fell off the exercise bandwagon though (I know, I know...) BUT I will continue to take them until the bottle is empty, which is about 3 more days, and I'm going to the gym in the fall since I will have one close to me again since I haven't had one nearby all summer.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!