,

Home is Where the Arch Is.


Earlier today, Momma C and I went out to lunch to catch up and talk without the presence of Padre. It was so nice to get out of the house for a little bit and of course eat yummy Mexican!

After lunch, I decided that it was time to finish up what I had started. Yep. As you have seen a bunch, I've been working on some artwork for my new apartment. Well I finally finished my second painting (!!) and I am so excited to share it with y'all!

Let's Begin!
Here come the stripes..
Almost thereee...
Done!
Ignore the yellow lighting and the arm... 

All inspired by this graduation cap!


I'm so excited to finally be done with this painting. As much as I love how it turned out, I despise glitter so I highly doubt either of the other two canvases or the frame I have yet to do will have any glitter on them.

Once I finished, sangria happened.


So... Now what?
Netflix?
Plan out my next canvas?
Sleep?

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!