She's Here!

Y'all, when the weather looks like this for almost 2 weeks straight,


THE littlest things make this girl so happy.

Like the fact that my stethoscope came in! Let me just tell you that ordering stuff for nursing school has been exciting, but also a pain in the you-know-what. So many things from a background check, to scrubs, to uniforms, to a watch and appropriate shoes, to a pocket protector, pen light, yadda yadda. The list goes on, I promise. 


Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic to have been selected to attend this nursing school for the next two years, but it's already a lot of work and the work hasn't even begun, ha!

Aside from the little complaining I had and the lack of stories I have for you today, I got to see someone I haven't seen in about 10 days, which made me super happy. Remember when I said my world flipped for a little? Yeah. It flipped back the right way today, at least for now. 

I prayed so hard about that all week and I kept telling the Lord that I had faith that He knew what He was doing and today He blessed me with the opportunity to see this person and really talk about some things we had issues about. It was great. He is so good to us!

God loves you!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!