,

You Wanna Know What Makes Me Happy?

This:

Which I got from Marshall's during my little shopping excursion for my apartment today!
((To know me is to know about my giraffe obsession.))


And this:




The whole cow shebang literally made me smile for a good 35 seconds. 

I met up with a girlfriend from school around 4:30 and we had such a good conversation that by the time we looked at our phones, it was 7! I love spending time with my girls, it always puts me in a good mood.

As for tomorrow, I get to spend the morning at my friend's basketball game.
Oh! Before I go, I spent a lot of last night after said friend's game last night listening to his family debate the Trayvon Martin case (which I decline to comment on) and listening to the Word. It was SUCH a good service. Seriously, y'all. Google Bishop T.D. Jakes and just watch. He explains things so well and so in depth and he relates it to real life, which definitely helped me. If any of you are seeking to learn more about God or at least learn more about/understand stories of the Bible, listen and/or watch him!

God bless all of you.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!