,

New, New, New!

I decided to change my layout y'all! I am so happy with it. Do you even remember the old layout?
Anywho, I feel like this is more me and my new signature is absolutely TO. DIE. FOR. 
Anywho, so today I went to Goodwill and found the most beautiful Queen Anne Chair and a copy of The Scream


Afterwards, Momma and I went to Tuesday Morning and picked up a beautiful lamp, some dishes, and cutlery. Once I got home, Despicable Me was all I wanted to watch, so I dragged brother to the basement and thoroughly enjoyed seeing it the whole way through for the first time (I've seen from middle to end before).


Remember that frame I talked about painting? Well, here she is!




Unfortunately I have to get up quite early tomorrow for jury duty, so time to bid y'all adieu!

God loves you and I am continually praying for each and every one of you. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!